Hydrogen Orbital Applet - 3D
How To Use The Applet
- Select the appropriate values for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quantum numbers by changing
the values of n, l, and m respectively.
- To rotate the axis of the molecule, click and drag the mouse pointer inside the
black drawing area around the molecule.
- To zoom into the molecule, adjust the zoom slider bar as desired.
- To enter high resolution mode, select the high resolution checkbox. Note that high
resolution mode requires a faster graphics card.
- To expand the spacing between the cubes of the molecule model, select the "Expand
- To collapse the model delselect the "Expand Spacing" checkbox.